Our in-house design team features a group of highly-skilled and experienced engineers. Each engineer is proficient in the latest design software and educated on the most recent manufacturing technologies available. Our controls team works closely with our design engineers to develop an integrated controls system. Customers can collaborate and receive rapid support with our engineering teams.
Commissioning & Aftermarket Support
- Field Service and Support
- System Installation & Training
- Turn-Key Installation
- As-Built Documentation
- Extended Warranty
- Production Data Collection
- Remote Diagnostics & Support
- Documentation and Validation Support
- Build-to-Print Replication
- Schematic & Panel Layout Design
- Software Design
- PLC and PC Industrial Controls
- Robotic Controls
- Precision Motion Controls
- Machine and Process Characteristics
- Data Collection
- SCADA Communication
- 3D Solid Modeling – ProEngineer, SolidWorks, AutoCad, etc.
- Rapid Prototyping
- Proof of Principle
- Concurrent Engineering
Customer-Focused Project Management
Exceeding the customer’s expectations while balancing the project schedule, budget, and quality are a top priority for our project managers. We accomplish this by assigning a project manager as the single point of contact to every job.
A classic GMP and GAMP structure provides consistent control over the project, and constant communication between the project manager and the customer throughout the equipment build and commissioning effort is a top priority. A detailed Gantt chart is developed that outlines all engineering and manufacturing tasks from start to finish. Through planned design reviews, weekly progress reports, and electronic updates, the customer is always involved and aware of the status of their project.