• Moved to the west side of Simi Valley into a state of the art 25,000 square foot manufacturing facility. The facility shows off 2-stories of modernized office space, a bustling manufacturing floor and a delightful front entrance.
• Awarded 4 separate multi-million dollar projects related to the Coronavirus pandemic, cementing Dynamic’s position as an industry leading automation integrator.
• Hired Ryan Reneau, a Sr. Manager from Hyperloop One, as the Director of Engineering to manage the growth of our automation engineering teams. Ryan’s experience is rooted in mechanical engineering and project management with a past at Hyperloop One and Jabil.
• Won third “Outstanding Growth” award from Fanuc Robotics.
• Recognized by Fanuc Robotics with an award for “Exemplary Leadership in Robotics Integration”.
• Hired Max Kondrath as Sr. Account Executive managing Sales and Account Management activities. His experience includes time at Keyence Corporation, Sales Divisions as well as Target Corporation, Global Supply Chain Automation.
• Integrates 100th robot. With a growing focus on robotics in automation, the company rebranded itself as Dynamic Automation and Robotics. Our customer focus drives our innovation and in doing so we have partnered with the world’s leading robotics companies.
• Won second “Outstanding Growth” award from Fanuc Robotics.
• As the automation industry continued to shift toward more frequent use of robotics, Dynamic joined RIA (Robotics Industries Association) to ensure they were always up to speed on the latest in robotics innovations and safety standards.
• Won first “Outstanding Growth” award from Fanuc Robotics.
Dynamic joined AMT (Association of Manufacturing Technology), the largest manufacturing trade organization in the US, with the goal of collaborate with other companies in the industry in an effort to improve standards and understand the direction of the industry as a whole.
Dynamic became UL 508A certified to add UL certified electrical panels to its standard capabilities.
• As Dynamic continued to grow, more office space was needed to accommodate the growing team of engineers. Management invested in an expansion project to add 1,500 square feet of office space to add efficiency to the engineering team.
• Dynamic earned a “Supplier Excellence” award from Boeing for a robotics based assembly machine that build space grade solar panels for satellites.
• Dynamic received a patent for a laser based vial inspection system for the pharmaceutical industry. Dynamic launched the system under the brand name “AnnexCheck” and had many years of success with the product.
• Following several years of strong growth, Dynamic purchased and moved into a 8,500 square foot industrial facility in Simi Valley.
• Dynamic hired Mitch Johnson to lead the Controls Engineering Department. Mitch is still with the company today!
• Dynamic Automation was purchased by Marc Freedman. Marc’s background in nuclear engineering brought a drive for innovation that led to significant strides in the company’s capabilities.
• Dynamic hired Dave Rojas as Sales Manager and Mario Hernandez as a Lead Machine Builder. Both are still with the company today!
Dynamic Automation was founded in Simi Valley, California by an inventor and innovative machine builder. His focus on customer satisfaction and simple reliable machine design set the stage for 13 years of steady growth.